There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Superb

You really deserve the highest praise possible for this entire series. It may not have been intended as a series in the first place, but it couldn't feel more complete. Thank you and your team for one of the best series of flash movies ever made.

Nom Retrieval Nom Retrieval

Interesting

I gotta say, the artwork was astounding and the music went very well with the theme, but the animation hurt you. It got really bogged down in places, and really broke the flow. The content was pretty trippy. I'm totally confused about what happened through about 90% of it, but it was still cool.

How to Draw Levon How to Draw Levon

Not quite

The ending was funny, even though practically no thought seemed to be put into it. Still, had a pretty background.

Sexy College Quiz! Sexy College Quiz!

Best Yet

I was beginning to think your games were getting stale, then I've checked out your newest ones and I love how you're thinking of new ideas. There's still a lot of potential in your amazing artwork, but you're making great progress.

Dildo Heroine Dildo Heroine

Fresh Idea

Really a great game. A little basic, but the concept is pretty fresh.

I like that you put a challenge into it, but I would hope that any further games you make have an easier setting for the casual gamer. I beat the game a couple of times, but beating it 10 times just to take off her shirt and see her in a bra was... well, kind of a let down, considering nothing new ever happened during the game.

I think you're definitely on the right track with the idea, but I do hope you put some variety into the next one.

Boomshine Boomshine

Simple but Awesome

I think the game has one of the simplest concepts ever but can keep anyone amused far longer than expected. Only possible addition would be more levels, a bigger playing field, and/or more options like speed and such, but then it would almost be a different game.

And dang, I got 57/60 on the last level.

i2 - Back In The Day i2 - Back In The Day

Clear and pbeat, a bit streamlined

I like the sound a lot. I'll probably use this in my flash game.